Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Sacrifice, (Book 6, Vampire Academy), Richelle Mead

In this last book in the Vampire Academy series, Rose is causing even more trouble and boosting her selfish ego even higher (but the second one is only my opinion. and Adrian's). She runs off to try and find the person who blanked blank and the lost illegitamate child of Blank Blank who is Someone's sibling. Maybe my first book post shouldn't have been about the last book in a series.

A good end to a mostly good series. The story dragged on and on over 6 long books without any of them ending with satisfying solutions, merely cliffhangers which left me salivating for the next one. I am a tad upset over Adrian's conclusion, but I have a talent for rooting for the guy you know the main character won't end up with. They always seem so forlorn and unloved, I can't help but want to jump into the book and comfort them, and Adrian was no different. The ending was solid however, and the plot twists kept me intrigued and in the book. But honestly, the only reason why I can guess this book was on the bestseller's list this week is because of its similarites to Twilight, a book I refuse to talk about.

4.7 stars



No comments: