Monday, June 13, 2011

City of Fallen Angels, by Cassandra Clare

Really I shouldn't be commenting on this book because I didn't finish it but this is a warning to all you out there. Don't read it. If you read the 3 books before it, great. If you didn't you should check them out-they're pretty good. But when you write a trilogy you can't just stick on another book after the happily ever after. That defeats the point of the happily ever after. Which is why I stopped after 20 pages of the perfect ending being ruined. I liked this series. Now I don't.

1 comment:

Haylie K said...

No no no no no!!!! Read it!!!
I agree, it seemed finished after the 3rd book, and it seems like she took the only plot line she could and pulled another book out of it, but the book was good! I want to read the next one! Just treat it as its own series.